Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome to the JAM!
Hi everyone, my name is Sandra McEwen and I am hosting the Enamel Art Jam.  I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone creates this year.

Good luck!
Sandra
Smile
Thumbs Up 
(07-02-2024, 02:18 PM)Sandra Wrote: Hi everyone, my name is Sandra McEwen and I am hosting the Enamel Art Jam.  I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone creates this year.

Good luck!
Sandra
Smile

Hi All, Linda Kaye-Moses here and excited to be stepping into this Jam. Can't wait to get my poem and seeing what everyone else makes.
(07-02-2024, 05:38 PM)lindakm@berkshire.net Wrote:
(07-02-2024, 02:18 PM)Sandra Wrote: Hi everyone, my name is Sandra McEwen and I am hosting the Enamel Art Jam.  I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone creates this year.

Good luck!
Sandra
Smile

Hi All, Linda Kaye-Moses here and excited to be stepping into this Jam. Can't wait to get my poem and seeing what everyone else makes.

Welcome Linda!
Ciao tutti!
I'm Stephanie and I'm looking forward to collaborating with Sandra and challenging myself to get back into creating something interesting with enamels. This will be my first Enamel Art Jam. I'm interested in seeing what everyone else works on and achieves.
Hi all. I participated in last year's slam and really enjoyed it, since it got me thinking outside my normal box. Looking forward to learning about my poet (who I'm not familiar with) and seeing what inspires me.  

Rich

Good luck!
Sandra
Smile

Hi  It is my first Jam and I am excited and I had not yet read the poet - and just read his poem 'A Moment of Silence' and I am very moved, and will have to think about what to make.  Thank you for introducing me to his work Sandra.   Heart
Hi! I’m Teri from Australia, this is my first Jam, I’m excited to get started.
(08-03-2024, 01:50 PM)TeriR Wrote: Hi! I’m Teri from Australia, this is my first Jam, I’m excited to get started.

Welcome Teri! Smile
Hi,  This is my first art-jam - i was signed up last year but didn't complete. Looking forward to doing it this year! I checked out my poet, and everything spoke to me! I really am liking her style and words.  I'm a mostly self taught enamelist and from NW Ohio.
Hi everyone; I'm Cynthia from Phoenix, Arizona. This is my first jam too and am looking forward to this challenge! I am a poet as well and my assigned poet is a new discovery for me - having fun reading her poetry and seeing what inspires and resonates.